BRIEF OVERVIEW OF POSITION
You will be a senior-level team member of our client, Breakaway Tours, on destination. Bus Coordinators are selected to manage and execute logistics specific aspects of a Breakaway Tours program. Each individual is responsible for certain tasks related to their role and will be the “go-to” person if other Team Members or passengers have questions about the program. Most importantly Bus Coordinators will be making sure passengers are having the most seamless trip possible.
- Manages all transportation logistics
- Dispatch for all Bus Captains/buses while on the road
- Manages all Bus Driver relations; including, scheduling, conducting daily meetings, addressing any issues they bring up, etc.
- In charge of delegating the creation of bus loading plans for events & excursions
- In charge of all shuttle schedules, routes, and logistics during night events and excursions
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Minimum 2 years experience in logistics or dispatch based profession
- Experience in Team Management & Supplier Relations
- Comfortable working long hours and evening shifts to provide trip leaders and passengers with a constant point of contact during their trip.
- Organized, hardworking, able to work in a team environment.
- Fluency in French or Spanish is an advantage.
We run trips from January through to July, and are looking for staff who are going to be able to commit to the majority of our trips all year. Each trip is between 3-10 days in length.
February 13th - February 19th
March 5th - March 19th (multiple trips of different lengths within these dates)
- Apply online here!
- Phone Interview
- Group Interview
Deadline to apply: February 1st, 2020